If your teeth are chipped, crooked, or coffee-stained, you’ll want to know about the best San Diego cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Georgaklis can provide you with top cosmetic dentistry at an affordable price. As one of the best San Diego cosmetic dentists, he specializes in a variety of services including:
- Teeth whitening (including Zoom! treatment)
- Veneers (including LUMINEERS)
- Accelerated orthodontics (i.e. Straight Teeth in 6 Months)
- Dental implants
- Dental fillings
- Porcelain crowns & bridges
- Gum contouring
- George Smile Makeovers
While traditional dentistry focuses on oral hygiene and the prevention of disease and/or decay, cosmetic dentistry emphasizes dental esthetics, or in other words, the visual appearance or attractiveness of one’s teeth. Patients typically choose cosmetic treatment to improve an esthetic flaw such as crookedness or discoloration. However, it can also be a necessary procedure, depending on the patient’s case.
Though cosmetic dentistry is not ADA-recognized, dental offices include it in their repertoire because of its restorative component and the esthetic satisfaction clients receive from it. Perhaps the best part about cosmetic dentistry is the speediness of it all. Within one teeth whitening session in our office, your teeth will be several shades brighter. Dr. George even has a “Straight Teeth in 6 Months” treatment for those wishing to improve the gaps or overlaps in their teeth.
Although cosmetic procedures may have fast results, it is unquestionably a complicated practice that requires years of practice. With that said, one cannot choose just any cosmetic dentist when considering dental alterations. When choosing a cosmetic dentist there are several factors to keep in mind:
- Reputation – Cosmetic dentistry is a complex dental practice. It is important to choose a dentist that has proven success in the field. Have they been practicing for a long time or are they just starting out? Take a look at the dentist’s before and after photos – are they to your liking? If not, you might need to keep searching.
- Technology – There are many cosmetic procedures, which means there are many dental technologies used to perform them. It is important to evaluate what kind of technologies a dentist is using and if they are up-to-date with what you are looking for.
- Comfort – Going to the dentist can be a daunting task for many. However, some offices make it a point to make their patients as comfortable as possible. Calming music, comfortable chairs, and spa-inspired services can help decrease anxiety and promote a better dentist-patient relationship.
So in conclusion, remember that Dr. Georgaklis can provide you with top cosmetic dentistry at an affordable price. For additional questions about the best cosmetic dentistry in San Diego or to find out if it is right for you please call Dr. George Georgaklis at (858) 552-1223.